IVR Caller Authentication for Credit Union Self-Service
Illuma Shield™ can offer additional security and convenience for Conversational IVR caller authentication in credit union contact centers. With streamlined verification, members enjoy easier access whenever they call.
COMING IN 2022!
Contact us to talk about this exciting integration for your credit union.
Offering Members Around-the-Clock Service Via the Call Center IVR
Credit union contact centers face an ongoing challenge with persistent high call volume.
- Fewer in-branch visits mean more members need help over the phone.
- A shrinking labor pool makes it hard to hire enough agents.
- An increase in hold times negatively impacts member experience.
- Maintaining a personal touch and quality member experience is difficult in this environment.
A Conversational Interactive Voice Response system reduces wait times by enabling self-service and offering a more natural way to interact with the system. However, the process of IVR caller identification & verification (IDV) still creates friction. Illuma Shield™ removes this barrier.
Voice Biometrics for Conversational IVR Caller Authentication
The Illuma Shield™ voice authentication solution seamlessly verifies members on inbound calls that go through the IVR system. This process takes seconds and happens in the background as the member responds verbally in a conversational manner to the IVR prompts.
Key Benefits of Voice Authentication + IVR
- Help members manage and access their accounts without speaking to an agent.
- Expedite service and reduce hold times, improving member satisfaction.
- Improve efficiency in contact center operations with a more user-friendly IVR.
- Make authentication easy with no security questions, passcodes, or PINs.
Recognize Members 24/7 on Every Call
Even a state-of-the-art conversational IVR bot can deliver a personal touch by immediately recognizing each members’ voice! Credit unions are using Illuma Shield to stay ahead of the game on digital transformation. Our software works seamlessly in the background whether members are talking to a live agent or an IVR system.